Overview: The BA Employee Rewards Programme is a programme for eligible British Airways Americas-based staff. All users of this web site agree that their access to and use of this web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Any access is undertaken at the user's own risk.
Eligibility: Eligibility for the BA Employee Rewards Program is limited to current British Airways Americas based employees in the following teams: Business Management, Cargo, Commercial (Communications, Commercial Planning, Commercial NA, Commercial LACar, Customer Contact and Distribution, and Customer Service), Engineering, Im, Legal, and POD.
Change: British Airways Plc reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change the programme at any time.
British Airways Plc reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for this programme, the awarding of points, the eligibility for rewards, the availability of rewards or points, and the terms and conditions of the programme will be resolved by British Airways Plc at its sole discretion.
Participant Enrolment: Eligible employees may enrol in the program at any time, or when an eligible manager makes an award to them. Managers requesting the ability to make awards must create a user account and request their department head advise the programme administrators to change their access level.
Earning Rewards: The earning and accumulation of reward points begins when an eligible employee receives an award from an authorized manager. Points are awarded from the manager’s discretionary account. Awardees will be given a certificate number. To claim the award, it will be necessary for the award recipient to create a user profile if they have not already done so.
Redemption and Deduction of Points:
- Except in cases of termination for cause, earned points must be redeemed within 60 days of termination or separation of employment. Points not redeemed within this timeframe cease to exist. No credit, carryover, or transfer of rewards points is permitted.
- Reward points may only be used to redeem merchandise from the online catalogue. Points are not redeemable for cash.
- The reward points you accrue do not constitute your property. You cannot transfer reward points to another participant. Reward points have no monetary value except to the extent specifically provided for by a reward.
- Earned points expire after three years of account inactivity. The minimum requirement for an account to be considered active is that the employee has logged into the web site within a three-year period.
- The merchandise available in the BA Rewards Online Catalog may be changed at any time and without notice.
- When you have obtained sufficient points, you may redeem those points for an item(s) from those described in the BA Rewards Online Catalog.
- Specific merchandise is subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions.
Termination of Programme: British Airways Plc reserves the right to terminate the BA Employee Rewards Programme at any time without any prior notice to you. If the programme is suspended or terminated, any unredeemed reward points must be redeemed within 120 days of the date of termination.
Shipping and Handling: Merchandise redeemed under the programme is subject to shipping and handling charges. The shipping and handling charges are included in the point value associated with each item in the BA Rewards Online Catalog and are represented in the overall value of the item.
Privacy Notice: This web site is housed and operated by Online-Rewards on behalf of British Airways Plc. The information collected on this web site will be used by British Airways Plc in connection with the BA Employee Rewards Programme. Online-Rewards will not provide your information to non-British Airways individuals or third-party business partners.
Copyright: All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this web site, unless otherwise noted, are the property of British Airways Plc.
Email Notices:When you visit this web site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Confidentiality: If you use this web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Programme Abuse: Employee abuse of this programme may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.